Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Birthday presents...Bella

This is Jared's first time holding Bella, she tucks her little feet in when you hold her like this, it's cute!
She's so cuddley!

Bringing little Bella home, Nikelle got to hold her, she did okay until we took her into Petsmart and she threw up on me...


She's on the left with her little brother on the right. She's such a good puppy!



She just woke up




When we were calling about her the guy selling her said she was about the size of a Pepsi can, I didn't believe him until this picture! I hope she stays small and cute.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i just left a comment on your last post, you must have JUST posted this! cute new puppy, shes tiny!

Cher said...

WE LOVE PUPPIES!!!! What kind is she? A Yorkie? So cute, I am glad you finally got another puppy.

Belinda Osborn said...

Little Bella is dang cute! I am glad you found my blog. I probably wont see you at volleyball anymore because we stunk it up so we got moved down for the tournament.

Unknown said...

OMIFRIGGENGOSH!!! EMILY THEY ARE THE CUTEST DOGS!! YOU NEED TO BRING HER DOWN TO PLAY WITH SHASTA! (OR TO PLAY WITH ME!!) YEAH, I KNOW ITS IN ALL CAPS. I'M JUST TOO EXCITED TO TAKE IT OFF! YOU ROCK! YOU NEED TO COME DOWN TO MY HOUSE MORE OFTEN!
miss you like crazie!!
-Taylor