Friday, August 7, 2009

Nauvoo with my parents, July 29th

My Parents came out to visit Jared and Me. They drove all the way from Utah and then back so they could see most of the church sites along the way. It was awesome to have them here although it was only for about a day and a half that I actually got to see them. I miss home but get to be back soon!


This huge flower was all over Nauvoo, It's so pretty!


Near Joseph, Emma and Hyrum Smiths graves over looking the Mississippi river.














My mommy and Daddy. So cute!












































All of Nauvoo it really Beautiful, but I loved all the flowers on the Temple grounds, there are always really pretty gardens though.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

man i wish my parents lived closer!! that looks like fun. see ya when you get back! when is that by the way?