Monday, November 23, 2009

November Project

Sewing all the levi's for Jared's Utah quilt I've been making. On the last row! Jared is an amazing quilt master, I think he did more that I did.

I was in charge of threading all the needles while they played around.. My fingers are still sore... It turned out pretty awesome if I do say so myself!

Bella's favorite ball to play catch with, it barely fits....
She always seems to move when ever you try to take pictures of her. These ones turned out okay afer 6 tries.


I think I love her new sweater on her better than she loves it.


It's a super turtle neck... She puts up with a lot from me... ha ha She's still cute!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That quilt looks amazing! I can't wait to see it. Hope you guys can make it down here this weekend.
P.S. this is Aymee