Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dyers in September.

I thought I would at least update a little of my blog even though I don't have any new pictures. Since Jared got home near the end of August we've been living in Cedar Hills with his cousins. I finally got a job YESTERDAY with a company called Stores Online. I mosly just sit all day and do TONS of paper work but the day goes by way fast, I like it so far. I'm just way excited for when I'm finished with this Dental Assisting class I'm taking and can work in an office soon! Jared is working in the call center for APX until he figures out where he wants to go next. We have just found a place to live in American Fork near the Mount Timpanogos Hospital. I really like the area and we are hopefully moving in this weekend! We'll have some more pictures up when that happens hopefully. I'm hoping Jared finds a job with a State Farm agent like he hopes to so we can have some time with eachother again. I go to work at 8:00 AM and get home at 5:30. He goes to work at 2:00 and gets home at 10:00PM. I've been too spoiled not having a job and all the time I wanted with him! At least it's only for a little while.

2 comments:

Cher said...

Yeah! You're back and finally updated!!! Sorry I missed the reunion on Labor Day. I was so planning on going, but at the last minute Erik had to work the holiday and make sure that the mountain in Draper didn't come sliding down!!! Anyways, glad you're back and enjoying life.

Stacy Johnson said...

I am so glad that you guys are back! It seems like everything is going good for you!! That is awesome about school!! I am so excited for you!!