Friday, November 21, 2008

November 21st

So I haven't written in here for a long time. But I have a feeling not too many people see this but I'll write anyways, Stacy looks sometimes I think! She's my only follower! Anyways, I'm just sitting at home by myself while waiting for Jared to get home from his week of selling door to door in Pheonix, AZ. It's been a long week! I'm still working for Stores Online and it's been a really good job. Jared is looking into working for AFLAC insurance in Sandy. I'm hoping he works there, it will be a steady good job for us. I graduated from Practical Dental Assisting of Utah on November 1st and am still job searching. So if anyone knows of a good office that's hiring, let me know! We're living in a duples just off of state street and really close to the American Fork Hospital in Pleasant Grove. We really like it for now, wish is were a house to call our own but that will happen later on I'm sure. The ward is pretty great, I've even met a new friend! YAY! Jared is working on a secret Music Video that when finished we'll have to have a premier with all to join. I'm the camera girl so that should tell ya that it's going to be AMAZING!!! That's about all for us for now. Take care and i'll try to write again sooner.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey emily! congrats on graduating! i dont know of any dentists hiring though..i dont really know any dentists very well at all. glad to hear you like lehi!

Stacy said...

Thanks for the update! Glad you guys are going good!

Stacy Johnson said...

Yay you wrote something!! See I am not your only follower!! Two people beat me too it!! I am glad things are good! I will keep my ears open for a dental assistant job! You will find one I am sure!! :)

Unknown said...

hey i am not sure if you check this often, but if you do, could i get your address?

Stacy Johnson said...

I have an Idea for a post for you!! ha ha I tagged you so check out my blog!!