Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Catching up on the past few months

Jared's neices on Christmas eve, plus Jacob


Jared putting our new christmas orntament Hubert the Owl on our cute little Christmas tree.
We loved this funky little Christmas Wreath so we bought it, it was our 2008 Christmas decoration for the year.


So ya... This year was an amazing year for our Halloween costumes! Jared was Richard Simmons and I was a slightly larger back up dancer in his workout videos.


For a chance to see Richard Simmons live, check out crazyjd's blog on my friends list. You wont regret it!!!




1 comment:

Cher said...

Oh my!!!! I love the costumes and I about died laughing watching Jared's movies on his page - What did your dad think about his son-in-laws crazy movies filmed at his house? Erik's betting that your dad wasn't home when this all took place. LOL.
Anyways, I'm glad you guys have a good time together.