Thursday, March 19, 2009

Summer plans!

So yes... We have once again decided to do another summer of sales! I think this summer will be so good for us since Jared has been improving his sales approach and pretty much mastered it from what his last three day's in Grand Junction, CO has proved. Also I will be working as an office assistant, so for me to have a job will automatically be a huge plus! Jared worked hard last summer supporting both of us as I was having a hard time finding me a job. I'm glad to be able to help ease the stress of summer sales this time around. We found out a little while ago that we will be going to Orlando, FL for this summer. I'm pretty excited to be able to travel to a new place and to have some fun attractions to visit when we can find the time to do so. We will have to be out of our apartment on the 1st of May but won't be leaving to Orlando until Jared has finished his tests for this semester of classes so we should be able to hit the road on the 8th. We've loved our apartment we've been staying in since September, the ward is really good, well that's what I though until they asked us to speak in church this coming Sunday... Just kidding, I still like it. I'm still working part time as a dental assistant for Smith Pediatric Dentistry in American Fork, I have learned so much and love the little kids that come in! I'm sad to be leaving it. Jared has been so busy with school in the mornings and has been working two jobs on top of that until recently, now he's back to one job which eases stress for him. And I'm certainly glad to see him more now!
The other day I realized that we have been married over a year and five months! It's so crazy how the time flies and I have loved every moment of it! I'm so glad that we have more years to come together. Jared is such an amazing husband!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how fun!!! i want to come visit you in orlando! good luck there, that is really nice you get to already have a job. we need to see each other before you leave for SURE!!!