Friday, April 3, 2009

Last Few Weeks










Jared and I went 4 wheeling a couple of weekends ago up to the West Mountain Tower. We had never been up that way and it was an amazing view! On the trail we saw some pictographs that were pretty cool.




Last Saturday we went to the Festival of Colors! I didn't want to be in the dust cloud so I took the pictures of the mess. Jared had to clean his ears 5 times to get all the colored chalk out! It was pretty funny!






I finally got Bella a collar, YAY, now she's ours for real! ha ha She really hated it at first but it doesn't bother her much anymore. She's about three pounds now and so active and lovable!





2 comments:

Cher said...

Looks like fun! I know I haven't talked to you in a while. Are you getting ready to move to FL for the summer? taking Bella with you?

Stacy Johnson said...

So I think that you need to do a new post and show us some flordia!! I cann't wait to see you!!